Power flushing is a procedure used to remove contaminants and sludge build up in your central heating system or radiators.
If you’re unsure as to whether your radiator needs to be power flushed, we have listed some of the warning signs below:
- There is warm water in the header tank.
- The water within your radiators is discoloured.
- You are regularly bleeding your radiators.
- Your central heating is taking longer than normal to heat your home.
- Your radiators are partially or entirely cold.
- Your boiler is becoming noisy.
We will advise on the best options on Power flushing your heating system, as it is not always necessary to clean your system. Please call us with any questions or for more information.
1st Call Gas provide power flushing to homes throughout Sheffield and the surrounding areas. Our engineers are qualified and happy to help get things back to normal.
For more information, or to get a competitive quote on our power flushing services, please get in touch;