What is Power Flushing? A power flush is a procedure used to remove contaminants and sludge build up in your central heating system or radiators.
If you’re unsure if your radiator needs to be power flushed, we have listed a couple of signs below:
- There is warm water in the header tank.
- The water within your radiators is discoloured.
- You feel like you’re constantly bleeding your radiators.
- It takes forever for your central heating to warm up.
- Your radiators are partially or entirely cold.
- Your boiler becomes noisy
If you start to notice these warning signs, you should give 1st Call Gas Services a call to arrange your power flush: 0114 272 2586