Power flushing is a procedure used to remove contaminants and sludge build up in your central heating system or radiators.
If you’re unsure if your radiator needs to be power flushed, we have listed some of the warning signs below:
- There is warm water in the header tank.
- The water within your radiators is discoloured.
- You are regularly bleeding your radiators.
- Your central heating is taking longer than normal to heat your home.
- Your radiators are partially or entirely cold.
- Your boiler is becoming noisy.
For more information, please get in touch;