At 1st Call Gas Services, we understand that having a fully functioning boiler is essential to any home. We know that you rely on your boiler to keep you warm and provide your home with hot water so we offer a quick and professional service.
If a part needs replacing, our team will identify it, inform you all about it and we will give you an exact cost before any work is carried out.
Our professional and fully trained engineers have enough experience to repair and service your existing boiler/heating system to meet your needs.
But why should you trust us with your boiler?
1 – We’re are Gas Safe registered
2 – Competitive rates
3 – You only pay once the job has been completed
4 – We only use genuine parts
5 – We are able to repair and service all types of boilers
6 – 12 months guarantee on all repairs (T&C’s apply)
7 – No fix; no fee
8 – We respond quickly and efficiently on our phone line: 0114 272 2586
What is a Landlord Certificate? If you’re a landlord of a property, you have a legal obligation to ensure the full gas installation is in safe working order every 12 months.
To keep a property safely in check, a landlord must:
- Make sure all gas equipment they supply is safely installed and maintained by a Gas Safe Registered engineer
- Make sure a registered engineer carries out a gas safety check on each appliance and/or flue annually
- Offer you a copy of the gas safety check record before you move in, or within 28 days of the check
At 1st Call Gas Services, we offer a complete service for a landlord. This can include:
- testing, servicing and repairing gas appliances
- pipe work and flues
- full landlord cover through our Boiler Maintenance Scheme