Having a fully functioning boiler is essential to any home. 1st Call gas can help and advise you on all your boiler and heating requirements for your home.
Our experienced heating engineers have worked on numerous and varied domestic properties. We guarantee that you will receive an impartial, friendly and professional service at your home. Our experienced and highly qualified heating engineers will guide you through everything you need to know regarding your boiler / heating system.
Tried, tested and trusted across Sheffield, here’s why;
• We’re are Gas Safe registered
• Competitive rates
• You only pay once the job has been completed
• We only use genuine parts
• We are able to repair and service all types of boilers
• 6 – 12 months guarantee on all repairs (T&C’s apply)
• No fix; no fee
• Part replacements – exact cost provided before any work is carried out
• We respond quickly and efficiently
• We offer an out of hours emergency service – call 07498 508 750
LANDLORD CERTIFICATE SERVICES
If you’re a landlord of a property, you have a legal obligation to ensure the entire gas installation within it is in safe working order. These checks MUST be done every 12 months.
To keep a property safely in check and legally compliant, a landlord is obligated to follow these steps:
• Ensure all gas equipment within their property is safely installed and maintained annually by a Gas Safe Registered engineer
• Make sure a registered engineer carries out a gas safety check on each appliance and / or flue, annually.
• Provide their tenants with a copy of the gas safety check record before they move in, or within 28 days of the check.
At 1st Call Gas Services, we offer a complete service for a landlord, including:
• Testing, servicing and repairing all types of gas appliances
• Work on gas pipeworks and flues
• Provide full landlord cover through our Boiler Maintenance Scheme
For more information, please get in touch;